Bell Star Carbon
Bell Custom 500
Bell Mag 8
Off Road Helmets
Bell Moto 9
Bell Moto 8
Bell Moto 7R
Bell SC / Bell Moto 6SC
Bell SC-X Jr
Bell Snow Arrow
Bell Snow Apex
Bell Ultra Series
Bell Pro Series
Bell Racer Series
Bell Sport Series
Bell Auto Closeout
Giro Bicycle Helmets
Bell Bicycle Helmets
Fox Racing Bicycle Helmets
Troy Lee Designs Bicycle Helmets
Giro Cycling Shoes
Sidi Cycling Shoes
Giro Bicycle Gloves
Fog City Shields
Helmet Quick Connects
Helmet Anti Fog
Helmet Cargo Net
Helmet Lock Extensions
Goggle Quick Straps
Scala Rider Bluetooth Systems
www.thebellstore.com: Troy Lee Designs D3 Bicycle Helmets
The goal when developing the Troy Lee Design D3 Helmet was simple: create a piece of equipment with good looks and unbeatable protection. Sculptural beauty and design were on the minds of the designers, while safety and function were on the minds of the research and developers at Troy Lee Designs. The Troy Lee Designs D3 Helmet features the Dual Density Shock Pad System for an improvement in comfort and protection, and the removable, washable D3 EPS liner that provides 20 vents for plenty of cool air transfer.
- Dual Density Shock Pad System: Troy Lee Designs is excited to introduce an important advancement in impact management, the exclusive Troy Lee Designs Dual Density Shock Pad System. The use of strategically positioned Multi Impact Shock Pads on the inside surface of the EPS liner provides a primary impact material of lower density than the deeply channeled EPS liner. This advancd shock pad layer provides low speed impact absorption and a noticeable improvement in comfort and durability, for irritating and frequent lighter hits that might otherwise cause damage to the delicate single impact EPS liner. The newly developed Shock Pad System can help absorp many small impacts.
- Technologically advanced aerospace carbon/composite shell construction.
- Digital wind tunnel tested, aerodynamic shell design.
- Revolutionary injection molded air intake system.
- 20 high flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation.
- Dual density shock pad system.
- Deep EPS channeling for optimal airflow.
- Titanium hardware for reduced weight.
- Strategically placed interior shock pads for comfort and durability.
- Quick-release cheek pads for aid in emergency helmet removal.
- Removable, replaceable, and washable mx style comfort liner with Coolmax and Dri-lex moisture wicking materials.
- Purpose build internal cavities for audio integration.
- Full incremental sizing based on SE3 helmet for greater range of fitment.
- High quality helmet bag to protect your investment.
- Includes 2 lightweight, streamlined visors.
- Safety: The D3 exceeds all major ratings standards: CSPC, ASTM, and CE. 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty. Not for motorized vehicle use.
Current 2011 Models
**All closeouts/specials are limited to and subject to availability. Often, close outs move so fast that they run out within days of the new price adjustment. Hence, the nature of a close out is a great value and limited supply. As a result, if for any reason a close out is no longer available, we will work with you directly to assist with another best value item. However, our company will not be held liable in the event you order an item on our website and if for any reason this item becomes non-shippable. In the event this happens, we will refund your credit card (if charged already) 100% and/or offer you another similar item(s) for you to choose what you would like as a viable alternate.